The strategies of agile are the common approaches that are used in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams to produce working code at the finishing stage of every iteration or sprint. The safe product manager product owner course gives the participants the understanding about the values of the scrum and its concepts and helps the participants to build the essential skills and make them an expert. The main goal of agile training is to make the participant a specialist in agile methods, to enhance the capability to deliver product successfully.
Depending on the Agile and Lean principles, SAF the scaled agile framework is the best strategy to tackle enterprise level issues on integration, governance, architecture, funding and roles. In order to make sure the success of agile at the enterprise level, agile leaders, product owners and product managers must have to understand their roles and responsibilities entirely. Also, they have to ensure measurable improvements and maximum ROI. The agile management classes are mainly designed to give familiarity with agile methodologies and the principles of SAF, lean thinking tools, the practices of agile development and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework.
What will participants learn?
- In this, participants will get learn about the concepts of Agile methods and Agile Manifesto
- Learn about the technical strategies for building consumable increments of their solution, test driven development, acceptance TDD, how to initiate an iteration or sprint, modeling and planning, continuous integration, continuous deployment, information radiators, Kanban boards, and burn up charts
- Learn about how to construct agile from a traditional point of view, showing how activities such as architecture, analysis, design, testing, management and user experience UX are used to the life cycle.
- Understand the strategies of a disciplined agile DA for releasing the solution to their stakeholders
- Learn how to examine critical topics like strategies for adopting disciplined agile teams, how to govern disciplined agile teams, and how to scale agile at both the tactical and strategic levels.
What are the benefits of learning?
- By learning this agile framework participant will become an expert in the application of agile, lean and product development flow principles. This will enhance the employee engagement, time to market, quality, and productivity.
- Participants will be able to apply the SAF Scaled Agile Framework to suit the requirements of their organization
- Understand the responsibilities to manage design agile software requirements, backlogs, delivering features in the enterprise and about stakeholder management
- Learn about the events and processes of Scald agile Framework
- Gain the insights into the leadership skills that will help you lead and motivate a team of highly productive individuals
Who will learn this?
This training can be taken by
- Executive managers
- Product managers
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Agile coaches
This is also suitable for professionals those who are working as an agile leader or as an agile change agent. It is also suitable for team members those who want to understand enterprise agile.